We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any places open to eat Christmas Day

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
357 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
any places open to eat Christmas Day

we will arriving close to Christmas Day and don't know if we will be there in time to get any groceries.

so wondered if any places are know to be open that day.

also how about any good chinese buffets in the area

thx

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
357 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any places open to eat Christmas Day

bump

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any places open to eat Christmas Day

I'll try to check it out today for you. Some of it depends on where you are staying. The Holiday Inn Riverfront is usually open Christmas Day for dinner. Most places are probably advertising now, so will check the local papers and get back to you.

As for Chinese places, there are two I've been to that seemed clean and reasonably aware of keeping the food the right temperature. One is south of town on 14th St. (US 41) at about 60th Ave. It's on the right, just past 60th, in front of the Target Shopping center. The other is on Manatee Ave. West just past 39th St West, next door to the Beall's Outlet on the left.

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
357 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any places open to eat Christmas Day

thx chris...will be snowbirding...in the area of 5300 53rd Ave East......don't mind a bit of a drive and not necessarily looking for anything real expensive or fancy...just good clean food. i figured if all else failed, that full service hotels would be serving or over on the islands....

you know any sports bars that might show games for the Kansas City Chiefs...I know they suck this year..but there are still me team....looking forward to the warm weather....

4. Re: any places open to eat Christmas Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton