We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PDX to Vancouver

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
PDX to Vancouver

Hi All

I am flying into PDX but staying in Vancouver. Can anyone tell me how to get to Vancouver using public transport? I also want to be able to visit Portland while staying in Vancouver (Z street area) so any advice on how to get to/from the City?

Thank you

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,441 posts
1,091 reviews
1. Re: PDX to Vancouver

c-tran.com/how-to-ride/commuters-corner/comm…

You could also take Amtrak and there is also Uber and taxis

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: PDX to Vancouver

That's great, thank you. My budget doesn't stretch to taxis so I was looking for public transport options.

Sequim, Washington
Level Contributor
3,905 posts
90 reviews
3. Re: PDX to Vancouver

Just a heads up. We have two Vancouvers. Vancouver, WA and Vancouver BC. Adding those extra initials at the end will help to reduce confusion for people.

Your context does make it clear you are talking WA. It would probably help if you gave the name or address of your destination. Then people could give specific answers involving the bus.

4. Re: PDX to Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2017, 12:18