We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antelope canyon photo tour

1 post
1 review
Antelope canyon photo tour

Hi everyone.I have few questions ...Can we take tripod in non photography tours in Antelope Canyon?

Is it advisable to go to Horseshoe bend at night for night photography?

How much does a photography tour cost per person?

Are photography tours available in october?

And if my husband accompanies me and will be clicking just with his mobile does he also have to pay full amount for a photography tour?

I was seeing Ken photo tours but seems like either they are booked on dates I am travelling or doesn't conduct tours in October.

Can you ppl suggest some other good photography tour?

I plan to do both upper and lower antelope canyon.How do I time them both.

thanks much :)

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
67,366 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: Antelope canyon photo tour

No tripods on non photography tours. Most photography tours have been discontinued.

No point in going to HSBO at night.

Come to Good...
Level Contributor
3 posts
122 reviews
2. Re: Antelope canyon photo tour

I've done photography tours through both upper and lower. We were allowed to bring a tripod on the photography tour package only. I believe we paid around $50 per person, and the tour was 1.5 hours long. Keep in mind tours will be going on while you are shooting. The guides were great about trying to keep us ahead or behind the non photography tour groups, so we had a little extra time to shoot without people in the area. We used Ken's tours for lower antelope and was quite happy with the tour.

3. Re: Antelope canyon photo tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2018, 00:18