We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For our friend Bsmith

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Topic
For our friend Bsmith

Everyone, I have some very sad news tonight. Betty lost her dh Ricky yesterday to a massive heart attack. I have not spoken with her yet, but got the message on my cell phone from her this evening. I do not have any more details than this but will pass them on to you all when I do. You can message me if you want. Most of all let us pray for our dear, dear friend and her daughters.

All my love to B.

Heidi

kentucky
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For our friend Bsmith

Oh how very sad.She and her family are in my thoughts.

Orlando, Fl
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: For our friend Bsmith

So very sad to hear this news. My deepest sympathy to Betty and her family. Please let us all know how to contact her personally, if possible, or what we can do to help her in any way.

Pigeon Forge, TN
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: For our friend Bsmith

We are praying for her and her family, never met her or her husband, but feel like we've know her all our lives via a few emails here and there...we were looking forward to meeting her and her husband for the first time in Oct...will have to wait to meet her better half till we get to heaven <SMILE> We have not logged in before this, but wanted to share what a dear caring person Betty is, she goes to all lenghts to assist anyone and everyone with the vacations, she does the smokies proud for sure...

May God exceedingly bless Betty, her famiky and all involved,

steve & carolyn @ DTSmokies

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For our friend Bsmith

Betty,

You and your family are in my prayers.So sorry for your lose.If there is anything I can do PM me.God Bless you.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
268 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For our friend Bsmith

Betty, so sorry to hear of your sudden loss. We'll be thinking of you.

louisiana
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: For our friend Bsmith

betty i am so sorry to hear about your loss,your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

god bless,

debra

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For our friend Bsmith

Betty,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Cindy

north ga
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: For our friend Bsmith

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Bsmith.

Would like to offer my prayers and hugs.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: For our friend Bsmith

Betty,

You and I have such became really wonderful friends and I have had a few chats with Ricky in the past when he was playing his game. Please know that Eric and my heart is with you. All our love and prayers.

Tonya

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
459 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: For our friend Bsmith

Betty, know that your in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you know that all your TA friends are here for you if you need us. Find comfort in the Lord, Betty. Thoughts and Prayers are yours. J

Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg