We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

You all have been so wonderful. I wanted to post to you this morning after a very painful week to let you know the girls and I are doing better each day. Our grandsons aren't old enough to understand it all. Please see page 8 of the thread you posted for us for my response to your messages. I was over-whelmed by each precious thought and prayer posted.

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Betty, so good to see your screen name and nurse betty icon here! Still sending many hugs and prayers your way!

love ya!

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,766 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

I agree with Sparkle. It's good to have you back.

Prayers for you and your family. Take care.

Brad

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Just read your post - it's so good to have you back. We have all missed you. It's obvious how special you are to so many of us here. Look at all the lives you have touched!

Our prayers and love continue B.

Heidi

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,627 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Betty,

I'm also continueing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers daily as you move through this very tough transition.

I was so thrilled to read how the eye donations are now giving sight to two who need it. I, too, am a huge proponent of organ donation and have told my family to give anything possible if something should ever befall me. I call it the ultimate recycling program!!

May God's love and guidance sustain you through this time.

Kat

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
459 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Welcome Back Betty, so glad to see your post again, I have missed seeing your nurse icon and your name. Please know that your in our thoughts and prayers everyday here, and always remember to Lean on the Lord for he will give you strength. Also, not to brag but I to have signed up to be a organ donor, to me that is the best gift you can ever give someone. Love and prayers to you and your family Betty. Jody

pekin IL
Level Contributor
499 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Welcome back, my friend. Or, should I say, our friend. You have truly touched so many lives here, with your insight, humor, and in the last week, your courage and strength. It is wonderful to have you back, my prayers are still going out for you and the family......

Nice touching post on page 8. Had to make sure my fellow workers couldn't see my tears as I read it........

Pigeon Forge, TN
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

GREAT to see that Bsmith name posting again! We've all been moping around, what a Blessing to see that post!

May God Bless,

steve & carolyn

Kalispell, Montana
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Hey "B" ............We all love you and have been praying for you and your entire family.

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Hey Betty it is so wonderful to see you back I too have read your post and responded on there as well we like Steve have been moping and I guess Vickie and I have kept vigual from Cin. to Oxford cant wait to talk to you again online so you can laugh at that goofy looking fish I put up for you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric and I are still holding you in our prayers and love you.

Marshall, North...
Level Contributor
384 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Welcome back Betty!! Just letting you know we are here for you if ever need anything. Even if its just to talk.