We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

You all have been so wonderful. I wanted to post to you this morning after a very painful week to let you know the girls and I are doing better each day. Our grandsons aren't old enough to understand it all. Please see page 8 of the thread you posted for us for my response to your messages. I was over-whelmed by each precious thought and prayer posted.

Blairsville, Georgia
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Betty,

Glad to see you back. We cont to have you in our thoughts & prayers. As you & I know being nurses that things take time. Was reading & crying at the same time reading your post & the donation of Ricky's eyes. I know that if you could meet the 2 that you would let them know how Wonderful & Special he was. As for Ashton, I know that this is a very hard & difficult time for her. But she will know that her Daddy will be with her & looking down upon her at her Graduation. May God continue to give you the strength to make it thru each day. God Bless you & your family.

Love, Rose & Tim

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
592 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Welcome back Betty. You and your family have been at the top of many prayer lists.

Virginia

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

Betty,

I am so glad to see your back. I know you have had a rough week. I am continuing to keep you and the girls in my thoughts and prayers. WE all love you.

Letha

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,420 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

You know you are always in our thoughts and prayers. It will be a difficult time for you and your family but you have lots of support on TA.

I found it wonderful that you had such an outpouring of genuine love from everyone on here...

You are a very special person and everyone sees that.

Cathie

pataskala oh
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

It's good to have you back.

Prayers for you and your family.

Lois & Jim

Savannah, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gatlinburg, Maggie Valley, Pigeon Forge
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

B,

I wanted to echo some of the messages posted here about organ donation. I never really thought much about it until a couple years ago, but my little brother suffered kidney failure in 2005. I donated a kidney to him, and I must say his improvement was miraculous. As someone said earlier, God's recycling program indeed!

I'm not tooting my own horn here. He's my little brother and I'd do whatever it took to help him. But I see everyday in my brother the gift that you and your family have chosen to bestow on STRANGERS. Helping others, especially those you don't know, is a truly selfless and commendable act of compassion. In your darkest hour, you chose to reach out to help people you don't even know. If I had to guess, I'd say the Lord is smiling down on you now.

Continued thoughts and prayers for you and your family, my friend.

Brad

17. Re: Please See Page 8 of "For our Friend Bsmith"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 13:19