We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you recommend a Kid friendly cabin for us?

flask8mommy
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Can you recommend a Kid friendly cabin for us?

We're going to be visiting Gatlinburg/PF area May 20-24 and we're looking for a 1br cabin with a sofabed for the kids (age 2 and 5) and a nice view of the mountains, but not necessarily "UP" in the mountains. I'm looking in the neighborhood of $100 or so a night...might pay a bit more if it's nice enough. We'd like the typical amenities: jacuzzi, etc. Year-round fireplace might be nice, but not required. Would also need to be kid-friendly...no steep drop offs, etc.

Any recommendations? It's overwhelming there are so many!

Mentioned in this post
Gatlinburg
Gatlinburg
Sevier County, TN
Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you recommend a Kid friendly cabin for us?

ok i know I am going to sound like a broken record, but the cabin I always recomend is dream maker through heritage rentals. It fits your price and view ideals!!! I am pretty sure the sofa folds out. I also several cabins the other day that were 1Br with bunkbeds in a separate arae. I'll see if I saved those. There are literally tons of cabins so I know its tough to start searching. The only thing I would say is avoid aunt bugs and read through some other cabin questions to get an idea of what people have suggested in the past!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you recommend a Kid friendly cabin for us?

Try this link......it is through Sunset Cottages, whom we have rented from for the past 7 years and have always had a good experience. This is a 2br, but it is near Governors Crossing in PF....and there is a nice play area for your kids, plus I think they would enjoy "bears" in the cabin !!

http://www.sunsetcottage.com/babybear.html

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you recommend a Kid friendly cabin for us?

oh, i was also going to say that there are several cabins and resort areas that have playgrounds and access to pools and such!

4. Re: Can you recommend a Kid friendly cabin for us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 15:15