We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am I obsessed or what?!? All 166 pages!

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Am I obsessed or what?!? All 166 pages!

Yes, I like to get as much info as possible. Thank you so much for all your wonderful suggestions! I looked at every single page on this forum - not every topic, but definitely a majority.

Thanks for the beginning help. We don't check-in until July 29, so got lots more time for way more suggestions!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,037 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Am I obsessed or what?!? All 166 pages!

I did it too :-)

Jennifer

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,772 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Am I obsessed or what?!? All 166 pages!

Hey, education is a good thing, especially about a place as diverse as the Gatlinburg/Smoky Mtn./Pigeon Forge region.

Just keep reading and planning!!! The time will fly by before you know it and you'll be enjoying our beautiful mountains.

pekin IL
Level Contributor
499 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Am I obsessed or what?!? All 166 pages!

One thing I would recommend, if you have not thought of it, is a good local map. You can get 'em when you're there, or they can be ordered from the Map Store in Knoxville. Obsessed? Nawwww, just trying to be well informed..........

4. Re: Am I obsessed or what?!? All 166 pages!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg