We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dixie stampede

alabama
Level Contributor
116 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
dixie stampede

is dixie stampede right next to dollywood? i will be staying at the zoders inn will the trolley there take me to the stampede? thanks in advance for any help

tennessee
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dixie stampede

no dixie stampede is on the main drag in pigeon forge...shd be able to get a trolley from gatlinburg and then take another trolley to the dixie stampede....hope this helps.....

Great Smoky...
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dixie stampede

this has nothing to do with your question but you are going to LOVE Zoder's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dixie stampede

Dixie stampede is located between light 10 & light 8 on the parkway..Dollywood Lane is at stoplight #8..but Dollywood is located a short distance from there. The trolly in Gatlinburg will take you to Pigeon Forge and Dollywood....the trollys are color coded by route. There are signs on the front and sides of each trolly to ensure that you are on the correct route. The route into Pigeon Forge is the "PINK" route, which will also take you to Dollywood, and to the Trolly Center at Patroit Park. In Gatlinburg, you will need to pick up your trolly for Pigeon Forge at the Mass Transit Center at Light # 5. I think the charge is $1.00 per trip. Hope this helps !

Illinois
Level Contributor
942 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dixie stampede

Once in Pigeon Forge, at Patroit Park Trolly Center, you can catch the trolly for Dixie Stampede....sorry, I don't remember the "route color" for it....but it will be posted for you. I hope I haven't made this sound confusing to you...it really isn't !!

5. Re: dixie stampede

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Gatlinburg