We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Final Day :( TR

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Final Day :( TR

Good morning! It's overcast here but the rain is holding off as I make my way here and there. Boy, if you ever needed college apparel for Kentucky, OSU, KSU or Louisville, this is the place to be! My informal head count seems to show more folks from Kentucky at the moment, but I'm sure that will even out as the day goes by.

Right now I'm heading toward Red Gravy to say goodbye to Vera and drop off a camp chair they were giving out at Harrahs. Can't see dragging that on the plane-and this way I'll have my own reserved seat at Red Gravy in the future:)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Final Day :( TR

Hey, Thank you for a great visit! I have to say, this has been a great three days, right in the middle of horrible three days! Great meal, great laughs, really great time, and even greater that I was only down for the count for a real short time. No more going out on school nights for Vera! Travel safely and I'll see you in July.

seattle
Level Contributor
187 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Final Day :( TR

Can you tell me what "SCM" is? I tried looking it up - but couldn't really get an answer. I love pecans and definitely want some pralines. Some of the abbreviations throw us new-comers off :)

Thanks so much!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
5,990 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Final Day :( TR

Hey AC Mama, KSU, (Kansas State Univ.), is NOT in the tounament. KU, (Kansas University) is.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
5,167 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Final Day :( TR

SCM, Southertn Candymakers

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
226 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Final Day :( TR

I have enjoyed so much reading your updates. Thank you so much for taking us along with you!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Final Day :( TR

KCKid: I realized that after I posted -mea culpa and go Jayhawks!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Final Day :( TR

I decided to stay up rather than attempt to get up at 2 am. I'm trying to stay awake until my ride comes at 3:15. Yawn.

It started raining right before the Kiss concert. I don 't know what effect it had on the show.

To all who came with me, thanks for your companionship! Back to the cold northeast now :(

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Final Day :( TR

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! Sounds like you had an awsome time, maybe even made better being solo? Great job!

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Final Day :( TR

AC, hope you're now in a nice warm bed, snuggled up and getting the rest you need after your great trip! Hope you feel "healed" and "whole" again. Thanks for the trip before our trip...still hoping.....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,615 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Final Day :( TR

Hope you're had a safe flight back to Jersey! Thanks for all of the fantastic updates and letting us come along with you!