We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Anyone know of a hotel near New Orleans airport that would have free shuttle to cruise port?

WA
Level Contributor
592 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

I was wondering this too. I have not been able to find any.

Bossier City, LA
Level Contributor
2,868 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

I'm pretty sure that there are none.

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

There are a few hotels in the Convention Center area that offer complimentary transportation to the cruise ship terminal, but I'm not aware of any complimentary transportaion from the Airport area.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
689 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Not at the airport, no. Airport hotels don't normally even offer free transport into the city. One of the downsides of staying way out here.

Rochelle, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

What hotels in New Orleans have shuttles to the cruise port ?

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Natasha, Blake Hotel, Hampton Inn Convention Center, Hilton Garden Inn Convention Center, Hyatt Place Convention Center, and Quality Inn Westbank, see:

neworleanscvb.com/travel-professionals/…

If the hotel is one of the many located less than a mile from the Cruise Ship Terminal, which would include some hotels in the portion of the French Quarter closest to the Cruise Ship Terminal, the taxicab fare should only be $10 for one person or, if more than one person are traveling together, $7 per person, including all luggage.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
657 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Natasha,

I know the Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center has a shuttle to the cruise port.

If you check out cruiseporthotels.com it will give you information regarding hotels close to the port.

Simi Valley...
Level Contributor
2 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Hyatt Place Convention Center does not have a shuttle. They advised me to take a cab.

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
11,171 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

I should point out that I saw the shuttle inclusion in the packages listed on the link I supplied. You should definitely confirm with the hotel and make sure you have booked the "package". Unless I was flying in late at night, then leaving for the cruise early in the morning, or vice versa, I'd stay at a fun but close to the Cruise Terminal location like Westin Canal Place, Holiday Inn French Quarter, Hotel Monteleone, Bienville House, New Orleans Marriott, Loews New Orleans, W French Quarter, W New Orleans, Windsor Court, Sheraton New Orleans, Best Western St. Christopher, or JW Marriott, and spring for the cab fare.

Rochelle, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: New Orleans hotels with cruise port shuttles

Thanks You.

Edited: 28 January 2013, 12:04