We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow conditions

2 posts
Save Topic
Snow conditions

Hi there,

We are vissiting ischgl end of januarry we are consern about snow conditions, as so far is not sufficient snow. Can anyway tell me weather is normal for this period or we will face a bad season regarding snow?

4 replies to this topic
Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow conditions

Get your own crystal ball!

Seriously, no one can tell. Also, define "not sufficient": Their website shows 40 of 45 lifts running. There may not be a lot of snow, but the season is on.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow conditions

Thanks a lot,

Though i ment simply if will be adequate snow.. enough snow for off piste and the resort to fully operate. However i ve been there few years ago and it was excellent!!! Back then the snow was above meter so thats why i kind of stressed out...

Vienna
Level Contributor
6,106 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow conditions

Watch webcams and all lifts are running.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
25,643 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow conditions

It's still six weeks to your vacation, so do not worry about the availabilty and quality of snow. It is not like snow only comes once at the beginning of the season and then it is over. Mother Hulda won't forget Ischgl and deliver more snow soon. You find the latest snow reports on the website of Ischgl Tourism.

http://www.ischgl.com/en/more/snow-report

Mentioned in this post
Ischgl
Ischgl
Tirol, Austria
Reply to: Snow conditions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ischgl
Recent Conversations