We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

Lake Jackson, Texas
1 post
omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

Can anyone tell me what the concession prices are like at td ameritrade park during the series?

omaha, nebraska
Level Contributor
163 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

Fairly pricey, but less than major league parks. Keep in mind, they don't serve beer in the park. You must get a malt or ice cream cone from the famous Zesto across the street!!! Have fun if you are going!!

Texarkana, Texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

Food and drink items are 5-8 dollars in the stadium. There are a number of Pizza and other places just outside the park. These places will all be very busy so it will take longer than normal to eat. Bottled drinks outside the stadium are 3 dollars.Do go to Zesto's . It was so good.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
192 reviews
3. Re: omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

As was posted - pretty typical high prices in the stadium unfortunately. As I recall one price got me - $9 for a spicy Thai burger - whatever that is. Most items are $4 - $8. I picked up an order of bacon cheese fries for $3.50 - they were pretty darn good .

I was able to go to the late game Monday evening - my first at the new park - it is a really nice venue for watching a ball game. I was a guest of a local corporation that has a suite / skybox , so that made it even better as more liberal ' hospitality' is available in those - no alcohol in the park otherwise.

There are a lot of food tents in the area directly south of Gate 2 ( SW side ) many local restaurants have tents and there are beer / bar tents as well. I think the 16 oz beer was $6. Lots of corporate hospitality tents there as well.

The crowd was well behaved and orderly as usual - lots of fun going on especially in the bars around the park. We parked in one of the pay lots a few blocks south of the park.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
124 posts
48 reviews
4. Re: omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

The other day I paid approx $5 for a pretzel with cheese, $5 for a soda, and $8 for a fruit smoothie. My son can easily down a $20 dinner there. As other said there are food tents across the street but the prices there are only slightly cheaper. I paid $6ish for a gyro. Sodas are about $3.

5. Re: omaha's td ameritrade park, omaha, NE, college world series

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Omaha
Recent Conversations