We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Storm Chasers tickets

KC
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Storm Chasers tickets

We're going to the ballpark on July 12th which I have discovered is Thirsty Thirsty. Should we buy our tickets on-line or is it usually better to buy from individuals in the parking lot. Need two.

Thanks

omaha, nebraska
Level Contributor
140 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Storm Chasers tickets

On a Thursday night, I'm pretty sure you can walk up to the window and buy them. There could be a bit of a line so it might be easier to buy them online then you can just walk in. There isn't anyone selling them in the parking lot. The stadium is in the middle of nothing. There are a few people that tailgate, otherwise it is drive in, park in lot (some pay areas other's free---which is still very close), get tickets and walk into ballpark.

Have fun!

KC
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Storm Chasers tickets

Thanks so much. This is VERY helpful.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Storm Chasers tickets

I would buy them online in advance if you want better seats.

The stadium is not in the middle of nothing - its in Sarpy County , I live pretty close to the stadium all around the facility is farms , corn and soybeans and cattle and horses and even some homes - thats not nothing... :-) And there is even High School a mile down the road and the kids wear actual shoes to school!

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
124 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Storm Chasers tickets

Buy online or come early and get them at the window. There isn't a bad seat in the house so you don't need to splurge on the tickets. A lot of people even buy the cheap berm tickets...just remember to bring a blanket to sit on. We like to go in the outfield and sit at the tables near the bar right behind center field. That seems to be the more social area of the stadium.

5. Re: Storm Chasers tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 00:47
Get answers to your questions about Omaha
Recent Conversations