We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental at RIC - which company makes it easiest?

Which Richmond hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
37 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental at RIC - which company makes it easiest?

I have found on trips to other cities that some car rental depots are easier than others - ie: right there at the airport vs. having to get on a shuttle bus.

Having never been to Virginia I am curious if anyone can give me an idea of the car rental set up at the airport. Are they all right there? If not, can you recommend one that might be a little bit more expedient?

thanks!

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rental at RIC - which company makes it easiest?

All of the car rental counters are right in the airport, and the cars are located in a deck directly adjacent to the terminal. I've used Hertz at the airport, and found the in-and-out to be very convenient, but I would guess they're all about the same.

2. Re: Car Rental at RIC - which company makes it easiest?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:42