We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stores near Hilton

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east windsor,ct
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
stores near Hilton

I will be flying into Atlanta for an overnight and continuing on vacation next morning.

We are staying at the Hilton. Can we walk to a store for adult beverages and are there good resturants near by?

JOE

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
11,338 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stores near Hilton

Which Hilton?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: stores near Hilton

There are several Hiltons in the Atlanta area, not to mention Hilton Garden Inns, Hilton Suites, etc. Since you're just overnighting between flights, I'm gonna assume you're at the Hilton Airport. The hotel itself is fine, but the area's not particularly pedestrian friendly, and not everyone would feel that safe walking around down there. I'm pretty comfortable most places, but I'm not a big fan of even stopping for gas late at night around the airport.

There are a handful of worthwhile restaurants in the area, but I'd see whether the hotel shuttle can drop you off and pick you up afterward. Check the frequently asked questions article on things to do during a layover at the airport for specifics.

If you're staying somewhere else, let us know where and we'll try to recommend based on that.

east windsor,ct
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: stores near Hilton

We are staying at Hilton Atlanta Airport.

JOE

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,375 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stores near Hilton

Then rackensack's recommendations will apply. I agree that there's not much around the airport for shopping, but there are some decent dining choices. Check out the Brake Pad, Manchester Arms, Joe's on Juniper. For finer dining there's the Feed Store. Thai Heaven #2 is quite good. Your hotel shuttle can take you to any of these.

Or for an unforgettable meal eat at One Flew South before you leave the airport.

5. Re: stores near Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 16:42