We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkel/kayak tour

Salisbury
Level Contributor
18 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkel/kayak tour

Hi there,

I am coming to Wailea in September and was wondering whether anybody could recommend a snorkling tour, either by boat/catamaran or as part of a kayaking trip? I like smaller groups for this as your experience is ruined by 100eds of people in the water with you! Having just quickly googled, I found quite a lot that had huge capacity, rather than the <10 people I was hoping for. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea
1,222 Reviews
Maui, HI
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkel/kayak tour

We used kelii's for a kayak snorkel trip...very good. i also highly recommend Blue Water Rafting for an out of this world snorkel/rafting trip like no other, it is a must do in my book!...both have small limits on the amount of people

Mentioned in this post
Blue Water Rafting
Blue Water Rafting
1,731 Reviews
Maui, HI
2. Re: Snorkel/kayak tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2010, 02:17