We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wailea Condos

California
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wailea Condos

Now I am looking at condos in the area....Elua or Ekahi??? Want oceanview with relative easy (less than 10 minute walk) access to beach. What are key points that each "village" has to offer?

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wailea Condos

If I had the two properties to choose from, I would prefer Elua so if you can get a condo in Elua then go for it, but Ekahi is nice also and if I found the right unit I would have no problem staying there. The biggest thing with Ekahi is that it is a large property and some of the units back up to the road, others are a good slope upwards of the beach, so that relatively easy access to the beach is a personal consideration - but it is simple to find a property map and determine where a condo is located if that is important to you.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
22,352 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wailea Condos

I prefer Elua too. See all lodgings here: www.wizardpub.com

Polo Beach Club is right ON the beach. Makena Surf, too. In Kihei, Hale Pau Hana and Mana Kai Maui are nice beachfront properties. You can also stay opposite the Wailea and Kamaole beaches for less. The beach may be closer to some of those condos than from some in Ekahi and Elua!

Edited: 30 June 2010, 10:02
Mentioned in this post
Polo Beach Club
Polo Beach Club
230 Reviews
Maui, HI
Makena Surf
Makena Surf
248 Reviews
Maui, HI
Kihei
Kihei
Maui, HI
The Hale Pau Hana
The Hale Pau Hana
308 Reviews
Maui, HI
Mana Kai Maui
Mana Kai Maui
568 Reviews
Maui, HI
Hotel Wailea
Hotel Wailea
1,209 Reviews
Maui, HI
3. Re: Wailea Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 01:17