We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stores near Walden Galleria

Kitchener, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Stores near Walden Galleria

Can someone please tell me if there is a Kohl's,Wal-Mart and a K-Mart located close to Walden Galleria Mall

Thank you

Wendy

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,704 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stores near Walden Galleria

There is a Target just the other side of the I90 interchange, and a Burlington Coat Factory accross Walden, behind the Olive Garden.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,704 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stores near Walden Galleria

The Wal Mart is also on Walden, just to the west of Target (opposite side of street). I recall seeing a BigK (K-Mart) just east of the Galleria, south side of the road. No Kohl's nearby. I believe the nearest one is over on Transit Road.

Edited: 20 March 2012, 16:16
Buffalo, New York...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stores near Walden Galleria

Head over to Transit Road Area in Lancaster (about 10 minutes from Galleria Mall)

Take Walden Straight past Union Road to Transit -- make a right and head down about another 5 minutes

There is a Wal Mart on the left...a Target on the right and a Kohl's just past that area also on the left

These are newer stores as opposed to the Walden Avenue locations that are getting a bit sketchy in terms of neighborhood (you are about 5 minutes from the East Side of Buffalo border in that area as opposed to suburbs when you are on Transit)

4. Re: Stores near Walden Galleria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Buffalo