We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?

Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?

I am hosting a bachelorette party for 12 girls next weekend in Newport. Still trying to figure out where we should go for dinner. Don't want extremely pricey, but definitely something nice. I thought Fifth Element looked kind of cool.. is this a good place for large parties? Is it downtown in walking distance of other bars, etc? If there is a better place I should be looking at, please let me know! Thanks so much.

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?

Or would Salvation Cafe be a better fit?

Level Contributor
505 posts
2. Re: Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?

They are both cool places, popular with locals. Not huge but not small either... I would lean towards Salvation due to the Tiki theme atmosphere, personally. Fifth El has a large bar and is kind of open seating. Both are a five min walk from Thames St.

Ocean City
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
3. Re: Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?

Please let me know what you're planning. We are going there in May for a bachelorette party.

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?

Call Brad and/or Frank at the 5th Element...they will take care of you. Whether you want a full dinner or special heavy apps etc...you can reserve part of the bar at times, or a bunch of tables on the restaurant side...they'll work with you,

Edited: 17 September 2018, 14:44
Reply to: Bachelorette Party Dinner - Fifth Element?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted