We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Coupons

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Discount Coupons

Can anyone tell me where I can get discount coupon books to use toward attractions / restaurants?

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,651 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Coupons

At the airport when you arrive is one place, there are tons and tons or racks with coupons.

New York
Level Contributor
1,310 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Coupons

You also might be able to get lots of discounts, etc. if you are willing to sit thru a timeshare presentation...just practice saying "NO, THANKYOU" ahead of time!

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount Coupons

The coupons in little books such as This Week in Oahu and Oahu Gold are good, but be aware of the handouts you get on the corners. Someone reported major problems with these operators.

Chicago
Level Contributor
491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount Coupons

The entertainment book is a good investment, too. There are a lot of restaurants in the book around the Waikiki area and there are also a some attraction coupons that I found useful (USS Missouri, Bowfin). I also used a coupon from the entertainment book for the Ali'i Kai dinner cruise (although I wouldn't really recommend that cruise- food was just so-so and overall it wasn't really worthwhile). The book pays for itself pretty quickly.

Kaysville, Utah
Level Contributor
509 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount Coupons

You can check on line at www.thisweek.com or www. spotlighthawaii.com, and see all their coupons.

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount Coupons

There are booklets all over the place.

At the airport, at your hotel, the International Marketplace, in front of ABC Stores, at shopping centers and malls in Honolulu, in stands on the street.... it is hard to miss them. Then you would have to wade through them to find out what will fit your needs.

You may also find some coupons in your flight magazines on your trip on Aloha Air or Hawaiian Air...

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount Coupons

Thank-you for all your help and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discount Coupons

lwj is right.. the coupons are all over the joint! You might find some online, at the airport, at the hotel and on street stands... there's heaps of them!

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Discount Coupons

by the way.. here's an example of ones on the internet:

destinationcoupons.com/Hawaii/Oahu/oahu.asp

10. Re: Discount Coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2017, 21:00