Hey Everyone -
Was hoping to surprise my wife over the holiday with the planned trip as she has always been asking to go!
Wanted to ask a few questions to get some help!
High level itinerary
- Jackson Hole - Night 1
- Yellowstone - Night 2 & 3
- Salt Lake City - Night 4
- Grand Staircase - Night 5
- Grand Canyon - Night 6 & 7
- Albuquerque - Night 8
- Fly home
High level questions
- Should we spend more than two nights in Yellowstone?
- What are the top things to make sure we do/see for a "once in a lifetime" trip to Yellowstone
- Is two nights at the Grand Canyon enough or too much?
- What should we stop and see along the way from...
--- Yellowstone to Salt Lake
--- Salt Lake to the Grand Canyon
--- Grand Canyon to Albuquerque (I have always wanted to see the Pueblo's)
Are there tourist type traps to stay away from?
Are there certain lodging traps to stay away from?
I have hotels booked right now but can easily cancel and move -- are there any hotels we should stay away from?
Is the last week in May a good time to visit that area?
Should we stay in one of those Teepee's?
ARE WE DOING TOO MUCH?
Any other thoughts/help you can provide?
Thanks!Edited: 08 December 2017, 11:12