We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

Which Pezenas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
worthing
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

I'm looking for a holiday cottage/gite/villa/house. It must have a private pool (or sole use of a pool) that is fenced or gated and two bedrooms on the same floor, preferrably a garden too. I have been looking at the villages in and around Pezenas and would like somewhere to walk to....a shop, bar or cafe. Can anyone help please? Thank you in advance.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
25,165 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

I think perhaps you will have to look for rentals from private owners, there are some here

abritel.fr/search/…1000

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

Hi there

You could try the homelidays website.

KInd Regards

Merran

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,222 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

I can find several places that meet your requirements except for the fenced pool part. You very rarely see pools that are fenced for safety; though they may be in a garden that is closed to the street, they are usually open to the house.

gosouthfrance.com/gites/…

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,445 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

Many French holiday properties do seem to have fenced pools, so keep trying. Many are associated with villas on one level

east midlands
Level Contributor
18 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

As some one else already suggested try the various websites where individual properties are listed. We have often used Holiday-Rentals [you can focus on quite specific areas] but also try Owners Direct [fewer French properties] or French Connections. You might find small complexes with a number of converted properties meet your criteria more effectively than individual properties. We have stayed in a pleasant conversion of an old priory near Alignan and Tourbes just outside Pezenas. It has about eight apartments and two outdoor and one indoor pool. Its called Prieure St Martial. They have their own website but are also on the others I mentioned. There are one or two places in Pezenas itself and also in the surrounding countryside where several properties are grouped round a pool.

worthing
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

Thank you all for your replies. I have now found a property near Pezenas which I hope meets our needsand gives us a lovely holiday!

7. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 10:05
8. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 February 2012, 08:35
9. Re: Holiday Property with Pool - can't find one! Help Please....

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:16