We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avra Beach Hotel

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Avra Beach Hotel

Hi I've booked to go to the avra beach hotel next year. Someone has told me to watch out for the fact that you need to wear long trousers in the restaurant. Now I only wear them in England between Oct and Easter, it this correct. As I don't tend to take any long trousers with me.

Cheers

3 replies to this topic
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,834 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avra Beach Hotel

That is probably their dress code.

Do you wear shorts in a UK 4 /5 * hotel ?

I always wear long trousers in a taverna as protection from mosquitos.

Greece
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Avra Beach Hotel

I wear shorts 365 days of the year, if somewhere had a long trousers only dress code I'd go elsewhere, especially during a Greek summer. I even wear shorts if I go somewhere cold, have only worn long trousers once to a funeral in about 10 years 😃 Sod the mozzies, they don't bite me

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avra Beach Hotel

Thank you for your replies, To be honest I don't holiday much in England and I don't mind a dress code. However, the long trousers thing for me is not a dress code. People come in grey jogging pants and jeans and wear then for 2 weeks and they look filthy by the end. One guy turned up in 3/4 and pulled them down ( Tee shirt covering his back side ) and because they were long enough he was let in. Ladies dress code is no swim wear. Last place we went to that had a dress code smart shorts were allowed.

Cheers

Reply to: Avra Beach Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town