We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Imperial Resort - AI question

London
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Atlantica Imperial Resort - AI question

Considering booking a last minuite 7 night holiday at the Atlantica Imperial Resort. Is it better value to pay for the all inclusive upgarde before via Thomson which is £448 extra for 2 people or paying at the resort as im told this is cheaper but the last post i found on this question was from 2013 so wanted a more up to date price per night?

Also for anyone thats stayed at the resort is the snorkling good off the beach or is there a PADI school on site?

Mentioned in this post
Atlantica Imperial Resort & Spa
Atlantica Imperial...
3,573 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
4,627 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort - AI question

I paid on arrival for AI upgrade but the difference could vary with the Thomson offer on the day. I have seen the upgrade from half board being minimal on occasions. Suggest you e mail hotel to ask what the current price is which will be in euros

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
93 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort - AI question

I think the all inclusive upgrade at this time of year is a minimum of 30 Euro per person per day. But please bear in mind it's locally produced alcohol, no named spirits unless you pay extra and these aren't cheap.

3. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort - AI question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 00:16