We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to South America M.I. VS S.A

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
695 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
1st time to South America M.I. VS S.A

This will be my first time to South America I am trying to decide between

Margarita Island VS San Andres

I am interested in windsurfing and snorkeling

My Spanish is limited what are your thoughts?

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time to South America M.I. VS S.A

If it is windsurfing you are looking for it is Playa el Yaque on Margarita Island-one of the worlds' top windsurfing spots. Your lack of spanish will not be an issue here.

Send me a P.M. if you need more info on el Yaque as I live there.

streeter
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time to South America M.I. VS S.A

Your planning is awesome. i m sure will enjoy your selected places. there many other places in south america which you can visit e.g Amazon Rain Forest, The Blue Hole - Belize, Iguazu Falls, Torres del Paine NP, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Pantanal, Lake Titicaca, Patagonia, Machu Picchu, Salar de Uyuni and much more....

All the best in advance!

3. Re: 1st time to South America M.I. VS S.A

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about El Yaque