We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Park / Park Suite Pool

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Park / Park Suite Pool

Can anyone tell me if the kids Aqua Park and the Pool in the Park Suite section are separate? I thought they were different areas but very close to each other. There are a few reviews that make it sounds like the Park Suite section pool was turned into the kids Aqua Park. Can someone clarify?

Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
614 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Park / Park Suite Pool

Yes they are separate but very, very close to each other.

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Park / Park Suite Pool

Excellent thanks. We were hoping the aqua park would be nearby but we didn't want it replacing the pool.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,521 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Park / Park Suite Pool

Just got back last night and they are right beside each other. I am just loading up my pictures and they should be on tripadvisor soon :-)

4. Re: Aqua Park / Park Suite Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Ensenachos