We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las rozas visit

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
43 reviews
22 helpful votes
las rozas visit

Is it possible to get to Las Rozas Village using public transport? If so what is the best way?

1 reply
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
223 posts
104 reviews
409 helpful votes
1. Re: las rozas visit

Yes, it is.

If you're staying in Madrid centre, you'll need to go to the subway-bus hub called Moncloa (easily accessible through subway lines 3-yellow and 6-grey). Then you need to take any of three busses that stop at Las Rozas Village: 625, 628, or 629.

If for some inexplicable reason you'll be staying in Las Rozas (why?), same busses (I cannot for the life of me remember where any of them stop, but I'm going to say that either at the edge of Carretera del Escorial, or if they have finally finished rebuilding the Calle Real, then on the cross-streets of Calle Real and Cuesta de San Francisco), no subway.

Reply to: las rozas visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Las Rozas
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.