We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pinar de Las Rozas to Madrid town

Level Contributor
12 posts
Pinar de Las Rozas to Madrid town

Hi, I am planning to stay in near Pinar de Las Rozas for 3 days and planning to visit the various tourist attractions in Madrid. I intend to use train and metro for commute? What kind of ticket should be valid and economical? T10?

Thanks in advance

Kishlaya

2 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
223 posts
104 reviews
409 helpful votes
1. Re: Pinar de Las Rozas to Madrid town

Well, there's no subway system that reaches Las Rozas, so that's out of the question.

You do have three train lines that go from El Pinar de Las Rozas to Madrid city. C-10 takes you to Príncipe Pío station, C-8 to Nuevos Ministerios and Atocha, and C-3 directly to Sol (that's literally the very centre of Madrid).

There are also some buses from Autoperiferia that run from El Pinar to Moncloa station (629, 620, 622, and 625).

Bear in mind the horrible traffic into the city on weekday mornings on the A-6 highway (the one buses take to Madrid from that area), and the fact that there's barely any night transportation in either direction (so make sure you know the schedules of the last buses and trains of the day).

Level Contributor
12 posts
2. Re: Pinar de Las Rozas to Madrid town

Hi,

Thanks for the response Daniel. I visited Madrid during November 2016 and mostly used the Renfe to travel to Pinar de Las Rozas from the city center Madrid. I used the metro 10trip ticket to look around in the city limits.

Reply to: Pinar de Las Rozas to Madrid town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Las Rozas
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.