We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luperon Resort Closed

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
580 posts
9 reviews
Luperon Resort Closed

I just found out the Luperon Beach Resort is closed down. It is still offered on some travel sites so beware.

Check out tripadvisor reviews.

61 replies to this topic
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,324 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

Unfortunately yes it closed as of the end of 2011.......as to it being still advertised on some travel sites you will often see this happening with resorts still on offer to the public, they just dont update their websites.

Angie.

Williams Lake...
1 post
1 review
2. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

I have a time share there and was told that they were renovating and would be open in 2014 - Is there any truth to that?

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
44,324 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

Not heard anything on the grapevine about the resort opening.

Angie.

Fredericton, Canada
8 posts
1 review
4. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

Any news on the grapevine of any legal action being taken by Weeks Members who are unable to regain / deposit their weeks to RCI Bank? Currently RCI is not accepting any week deposits towards any vacations from Luperon.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
44,324 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

You might like to read this thread I found on TripAdvisor, probably you can make contact with some of the members that have posted on the forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10700-k56648…

Angie.

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
331 posts
6. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

I stayed there in 2000.We had a great time.The down fall for this resort was that it was so far from the airport.If I remember correctly its one to one and half hours from the airport.Hopefully it opens back up in 2014.

Blackpool, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

We went to Luperon Beach in 2010 and bought timeshare while we were there. I have written to and emailed Luperon Beach RCI resort and have not any communication back. I am very upset about this and hope we have not lost our weeks. Can anyone tell me who has bought it over,

3 posts
8. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

Is it still closed

3 posts
9. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

Is it still closed can anyone plz tell me if its open

3 posts
10. Re: Luperon Resort Closed

Is it still closed

Reply to: Luperon Resort Closed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted