We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Teodoro with kids

london
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
San Teodoro with kids

I wonder if anyone can help? We are planning on travelling to San Teodoro in late September and have read a lot about nightclubs...unfortunately my clubbing days are behind me and now we have children, are there any areas to avoid when booking accommodation but still within walking distance to the main centre?

United States
Level Contributor
10,137 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Teodoro with kids

i have to guess that those "nightclubs" are probably not going full tilt in late Sept. many are "seasonal".

london
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Teodoro with kids

Cheers

London
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Teodoro with kids

We were staing in Via del Mare (booked villa via ilmare) and it was noce and quiet. Waked to the beach and city center.

4. Re: San Teodoro with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2017, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about San Teodoro
More San Teodoro Topics