We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need information please

Florida
3 posts
I need information please
Save

I am employer in the U.S. that has an employee that has family there in Santa Ana and I am wanting to bring them here to the U.S. to see their daughter for the first time in 18 years....I am trying to find out the closest airport and what I need to do with the goverment there to make this happen. Can anyone please help me in this venture . Please respond here or e-mail me at scubaking5 @ aol.com.

My employee has a mother and 3 childern there and again has not seen them in 18 years so please respond with any information to help me make this happen.....Thank-you

San Salvador
Level Contributor
447 posts
1. Re: I need information please
Save

There is only one international airport: Comalapa International Airport. Everything is nearby in El Salvador, which is a small country. From Santa Ana to the capital San Salvador it is about 40 kms, and then from the capital to Comalapa airport it is another 40 kms.

I think the biggest issue is for the relatives to get first the passport and then the American visas, which can be a bit of a long process and they have to pay for an interview (more than $100 each) - which may or may not procure them visas. Is your employee able to leave the US temporarely to visit El Salvador? (This may not be possible depending on her migratory status).

I too haven't seen my brother in New York (I live in El Salvador) for years now, but can't even imagine what a mother had to endure leaving her children here.

2. Re: I need information please

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ana
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.