We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Santa Ana from airport?

Wayland, MA
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
1 helpful vote
How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

I have a friend who will be coming to help out with a medical mission in Santa Ana. He is so not the type to take a public bus. How much would it cost him to hire a taxi or minibus to get from the airport to Santa Ana? (also posting on the main E.S. forum)

6 replies to this topic
Santa Tecla, El...
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
7 helpful votes
1. Re: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

The taxi from the airport to Santa Ana is $ 65 approximately!

San Jose, CA
2 posts
2. Re: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

I do have a very honest guy that can pick him up at the airport and take him anywhere in santa ana, he has his own car and take people everywhere for a lviing, i can recommend him

Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
38 helpful votes
3. Re: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

I saw that you know a reliable person in El Salvador. I will be in San Salvador for business and need to then transfer to Santa Ana for relaxing. Does your contact still have a car for hire? if so, how could I contact him?

Santa Ana, El...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
9 helpful votes
4. Re: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

Hello, is a pleasure to answer you, we are a Bed & Breakfast located in Santa Ana City, and also offer you Local Tours and airport transportation, and we have rooms availables for you very clean , with a/c , cable tv, wifi etc... Santa Ana is very close to arqueaological sites, Lake Coatepeque and Volcanoe Ilamatepec, and if you want a great tour guide we also recommend ECTOURS , for amazing tours , to know more about our culture, etc... you can contact us at villa.napoli.sa@gmail.com or you can visit us at www.facebook.com/villanapoli.bb , it will be a pleasure to help you!

5. Re: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

Hi,if you still have a friend with his own car?...can you find out if he can pick me up at the airport on march the 24th??..Thanks

6. Re: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Save

from San Salvador to Santa Ana

Reply to: How to get to Santa Ana from airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ana
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.