We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
2 posts
Save Topic
Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

Does anyone have information on either Suites Angelica or Villas Gardenia in Bucerias? I'm looking for a place to stay for 4 months from Jan to Apr 2011. Thanks, Kevin

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

Suites Angelica is on my street. What would you like to know about it?

Victoria
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

Thank you for your reply. Any information you could provide would be welcome, including quietness (or otherwise) of the neighborhood, and appearance of this property. I am considering renting a top floor apartment that faces the ocean (SW aspect?) I have stayed at the RDC in past years so I have a general awareness of the area. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Salt Spring Island...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

I'm also looking for any reviews on Suites Angelica.

Thanks,

Dawne

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,804 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

We toured Villas Gardenia once for friends of ours. The main house is right on the highway, but the rental suites sort of cascade down the hill so I don't think hwy noise would be a problem. They looked very nice and clean, with a pool and BBQ area. Our friends didn't stay there because they were looking in April and there was no airconditioning. The owners said a nice breeze came through there though. They were very nice and helpful. Sorry can't really help with much else.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
341 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

I just saw both of these places on VRBO website. Pictures and descriptions of the facilities, both look lovely. Neither has reviews though.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

I stayed there when it opened, very nice. Off the beaten track which is what you make of it. Quiet. 3 or 4 blocks from the beach.

7. Re: Suites Angelica and Villas Gardenia info requested

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2011, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias