We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay in Bucerias?

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay in Bucerias?

We're two adults looking to spend a few days at a very nice hotel or B&B in the town of Bucerias itself so that we don't need a car or aren't forced to hike a mile each way when we want a meal. Looking for something with a pool (and/or just a block or two from the beach) We need internet access too. Is there such a place in Bucerias? Thanks.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
967 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…bucerias

good place to start to look....

enjoy this piece of heaven...

United States
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

If you're looking specifically for a hotel I would recommend La Posada which is fairly new and has nice accomodations. If you are open to oither possibilities I would suggest Las Casitas del Mar which is a lovely property with a great pool (half block to the beach). Another suggestion would be Costa Dorado which is right on the beach and everything you'd want - nice pool, Karen's restaurant, and a pool bar. Previous poster gave you vrbo where you will find lots of options and when you've narrowed down the possibilities you can repost and get opinions from those of us who often stay in Bucerias.

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
967 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

my apologies.... I guess I do not know about Bucerias... I gave them a starting point... only... I should do some homework.... to know what is what.

Costa Dorado is nice indeed....

Edited: 10 September 2011, 16:55
carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

Lol Jim I am pretty sure you know what is what in Bucerias, From all the posts I have read it is pretty obvious that you spend some time there.

carrot river sk
Level Contributor
221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

Lol I have read alot of your posts and you definately know what is what in Bucerias.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,582 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

For b&b's there are two that I would recommend. Here are their websites:

http://www.casabellamaria.com/

http://www.waterfrontdreamvacations.com/

Have a great trip!

7. Re: Where to Stay in Bucerias?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias