We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

decameron los cocos

Which Bucerias hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bc
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
decameron los cocos

we are staying at the royal decameron inf feb. are you able to visit and use the services at the decameron los cocos.

Edited: 07 December 2011, 20:45
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,464 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: decameron los cocos

I do not believe that you are allowed to use the facilities at los coco's. I think they would probably let you walk around and look at it but not eat/drink there.

Have a great trip!

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: decameron los cocos

I agree that it would not be normal to share services and food and drink but an e mail might be worth a try . I think the reverse would be even more unlikely as the Royal is the " higher " property in the foodchain . There are actually three adjoining towns up there and worth a full day trip for sure , You can walk to all three from any point . Cheers . The forum up there is . tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g552078-i9897-Rinco…

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
622 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: decameron los cocos

I was told on our last trip, by another guest, that you could arrange to visit the other location, and use their facilities. I am not sure if there is any truth to this because I didn't look into it. They said they had done it the year before. Doesn't hurt to ask.

bc
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: decameron los cocos

Thanks. I will email the RDC and check it out.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: decameron los cocos

Definitely check it out. We have stayed at both hotels many times and were friendly with a prior manager there - who we first met at Los Cocos and then he moved to the Royal Decameron. He arranged for us to use the premises at Los Cocos - but he was a friend. We had a rental car - and let him use it that evening. I'm sure if you asked nicely it may be possible - the ocean is nice at Los Cocos. He did tell us that it was not the norm to do this but he did arrange for us. When we got to Los Cocos we went to the front desk and advised them we were there and were stopped by security at one point until he saw our bracelets as he had been advised we were there. We let the front desk know when we left and thanked them for their hospitality.

6. Re: decameron los cocos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias