We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

Harvey Western...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

Hi, we are staying in Laudin late April next year for seven days and would like to spend a day doing a trail ride or similar in this region. We are from Western Australia and ride many hours in our native bush and would love to experience the lovely farmland, woodlands in this region even if it mean having to visit a winery on the way, this could be suffered. As our accomodation has already been arranged it would need to be a day ride only.....cheers elsje

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
24,373 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

I might be able to help you but you will need to be more specific about where you are going. Are you making reference to Laudun-l'Ardoise, Loudun, or Laudin, the latter with which I am unfamiliar. A postal code would clarify and I assume you will have a car to reach nearby stables.

Harvey Western...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

Thank you for early reply. Yes I did spell the name incorrectly. 86200 Loudun is the town that we have accomodation in. We also will have a car. Any information is very much appreciated.....

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
24,373 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

There is a location in Loudun:

Club HIPPIQUE

rue du Moulin Patron

86200 LOUDUN

Téléphone 05 49 98 05 48

There are other locations if this one does not suit. The place to find riding stables is through the Fédération Française d´Équitation but the site is only available in French:

http://www.ffe.com/

Harvey Western...
Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

Many many thanks for your help Sarastro. It is very much appreciated. We have a friend who is from France and she may be able to help if my husband cannot manage to read it with his limited French knowledge. cheers elsje

5. Re: Horse Riding near Laudun - Day Rides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2011, 01:35
Get answers to your questions about Laudun-l'Ardoise