We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alcohol free

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
alcohol free

hi we are going to podgora in croatia in september, i have recently been unwell and unable to drink alcohol for six months, i have been drinking becks blue and alchol free wine which i have enjoyed, will i be able to purchase some when we are on holiday or should i take some with me?

thankyou

5 replies to this topic
Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: alcohol free

Do not know about Becks Blue but you can easily get alcohol free lager - just cannot remember the names of the ones I drunk when on antibiotics and could not drink alcohol - I am sure they have the same for wine also

Have a good trip !

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: alcohol free

Yes there are alc free beers. As for wines there is somersby and some others.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
64,882 posts
88 reviews
3. Re: alcohol free

I bought a Karlovacko "Rally" a couple of years ago not knowing what it was, well it was a non alcohol beer- tasted good, but I didn't order one again!

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: alcohol free

Thank you all for your quick reply i will look out for your recommendations, we are really looking forward to our trip, we were in Dubrovnik two years ago and fell in love with Croatia, beautiful country with lovely people.

thank you again

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
216 posts
102 reviews
5. Re: alcohol free

Somersby is a cider, not a wine. And it is not alcohol-free.

Reply to: alcohol free
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Podgora
Recent Conversations
More Podgora Topics