We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcello Castillo beach

LEEDS
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Barcello Castillo beach

Hi.

Thinking of booking with my 3 year old for June.

Please can anyone give me a review of the evening entertainment?

Also on jet 2 it says bungalow but these look like 2 storey apartments?

Any advice on this hotel would be much appreciated.

Stayed at cay beach this year and it a little boring.

Thanks

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
7,861 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

It is a mix of bungalows and 2 storey apartments - some are ground floor and some are first floor.

Level Contributor
287 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

For the little ones the evening entertainment is spot on, there is the kids club up by the 3,000 block swimming pool and there is also stuff going on in the entertainment area by the marina, as for Jet2 I think you'll be in a bungalows either in 1,000 block or 3,000 block but don't hold me to this.

We stayed in July and liked it so much we've already booked to come back next July.

Lake District...
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

Think by June new kids pool with slides and play ground area will be ready.We went with 3 and 4 year old girls and really could have done with better facilities for them. The kiddie disco and entertainment was good. Hope the pool will be heated as girls were cold as usually most pools in the resort cold.

london,uk
Level Contributor
215 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

Hi.

We just returned from barcelo castillo with our 3 year old daughter. She loved it. The pool is lovely and the nightly mini disco is every night at 8 which she loved. This is followed by the main show. We stayed for 2 of the shows and enjoyed them both. If you expect massive glittering productions then you may be disappointed but they were good, amusing light entertainment.

We loved this resort so much that we are hoping to book again for June next year.

Just a note, if you go down to the harbour where the sealions are, you will see that they sell fish food down there. Its 1 euro for a little pot and my daughter did this a few times as there were hundreds of fish. Look out for crabs on the rocks. We saw an octopus too. Real cool things for 3 year olds to look at!

There's a few playparks around caleta De Fuste too. One quite large one in the main shopping/cafe area. It is just outside a cafe actually so we had a drink and watched our little one play.

Its just such a relaxing area. Staff really pay special attention to the little ones. My daughter still has a bag full of lollies that the waiters kept giving her. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to return!

london,uk
Level Contributor
215 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

Sorry just seen that you have actually stayed in the area before so you probably know most of that already!

LEEDS
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

thanks for all the info! I hope to book tonight

7. Re: Barcello Castillo beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2015, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste