We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aegean plaza

England, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Aegean plaza

Me and my wife to be will be having our honeymoon at the aegean plaza in may. Are there things to do close by? We are in a junior suite has anyone been to this hotel and had this kind of room? My tips or advice regarding the hotel or local area much appriciated

3 replies to this topic
newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
470 posts
1. Re: Aegean plaza

i don't know what a junior room is but the hotel is very big we stayed there many years ago and is was very nice buffet breakfast choice of many foods nothing cooked ours was lovely and some friends of ours stayed there and had a lovely room you are two minutes away from everything that Kamari has to offer lots to do loads food choice you will love it May is quieter so you might find some things are not open

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,737 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Aegean plaza

For starters:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g6…

Ancient Thera is the obvious choice, assuming you don't mind hiking part of the way. Though there are companies offering minibus rides from the base of the mountain to the parking area (around €10 round trip, I believe). Closed Mondays, no WCs available.

Cinema Kamari - on the outskirts of Kamari. Current movies, in English and begin at 21:30 in an open air, garden setting. Probably walkable from your hotel in less than 15 minutes.

Water taxi from Kamari to Perissa from between 10:00 and 17:00, assuming its not too windy.

The local buses regularly go to Fira and radiate out from there to the majority of the island.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Aegean plaza

Aegean Plaza is close to the airport so quick transfers on arrival.In addition it is well situated in Kamari - many restaurants and bars within walking distance.

Reply to: Aegean plaza
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations