We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute trip

12 posts
Last minute trip

Hello, looking at the last minute trip with my wife and daughter. We are flying into Puerto I'm not interested in staying in the crazy touristy area and have stumbled upon this little town online. Any suggestions on places to stay? How long does it take to get there from the airport I am a surfer ubutlooking for a mellow gentle beach not touristy to relax and play in the water with my nine-year-old daughter. Fresh seafood is a bonus.

Chacala, Nayarit
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Last minute trip

Hi you can have a look at chacalavillas com you will find a list of acomodations there.

See you in chacala

12 posts
2. Re: Last minute trip

muchas gracias!

duncan bc
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Last minute trip

Checkout Villa Celeste we stayed there a few years ago and it was great! Close to the beach but quiet too. Super friendly people and a perfect place to hang with the family.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
4. Re: Last minute trip

Ditto here for Villa Celeste. We just returned from 6 days at Villa Celeste in 2 bedroom apartment and loved it. Great location, lots of space.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Last minute trip

We allways stayed at a Techo de Mexico while there.Didn"t see much surfing going on.It is a small town and was totally laid back and quiet .

6. Re: Last minute trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2018, 19:18
Get answers to your questions about Chacala
Recent Conversations
More Chacala Topics