We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in riviera maya in june

Save Topic
Weather in riviera maya in june

Hi there me and my partner have booked to go away to the sensatori resort june 2012 for 10 days but have heard its really rainy in june and we are both really upset because we love the sun & thats what we go away for!! Has anyone got any advice on it or been before.. We are considering changing dates if its as bad as it seems and.ive looked up on google weather in june & there is lots of rain :-( any advice welcome. Thank you

Charlotte & Aaron

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
803 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in riviera maya in june

Weather is warm and sunny! You might get a couple of rain showers but they don't last long and they are also usually at night!!! Go and have a great time :)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,686 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in riviera maya in june

June is one of the rainest months and the start of H Season - always good to check before you book

With that said, it is still very sunny this time of year. Many people go and see no rain

My choice is May

Here are the averages

http://www.cancunmap.com/weather.html

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in riviera maya in june

Hi... Did you go ? And was the weather good.? We are indecisive about booking for next June !

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in riviera maya in june

I went June 6-13tb this year, had perfect weather! One short shower came in the AM while we were eating breakfast. It lasted about 5 mins!! Otherwise sunny and HOT! Very hot and humid! We loved it. Been before in April and may! All three were good for me!!!

Happy travels!

Caerphilly, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in riviera maya in june

Ah that's good, we may leave it until a later date, we have to wait for all the school exams to finish before we can go... This will be 20th June, and I have read mixed reviews although it is only a couple of weeks on from when you went, it seems to make a big difference. Cheers

6. Re: Weather in riviera maya in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2013, 05:17