We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disabled people

Which Kardamena hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
disabled people

Is the karda garden suitable for disabled people?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disabled people

Hi there

I checked several websites and none make any mention of lifts if that's what you mean. Few hotels in Greece make much of a concession to visitors with disabilities I'm afraid.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
103 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disabled people

Dont know about the Karda Garden but the Nissia Kamares hotel is certainly suitable as it has ramps and plenty of appartments on the ground floor.

We were there in September and there were a couple of disabled people staying there.

You can check out its website and possibly email Kosta the manager.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Kos
Level Contributor
1,949 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disabled people

I would think the karda garden would be ok...as it is not a Hotel..it has various buildings...only two stories high...so make sure they give you a ground floor, I would e mail the hotel and confirm that they are able to accommodate disabled customers just to make sure...The reception dining room and pool and pool bar and inside bar are all on one level then you go to the buildings...just check with the hotel before you book..would imagine the e mail address is info@kardagarden.com

4. Re: disabled people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:43
Get answers to your questions about Kardamena