We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

highlander pub

bridgend south wales
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
highlander pub

great food , good prices and very well served , all in all very nice people offering a good service

England
Level Contributor
266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: highlander pub

Whereabouts is it? I'm going to El Guarapo Apts on Thursday, is it near there?

I know where Pueblo Marinaras is if that helps.

cheers

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,340 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: highlander pub

The Highlander is just by the Celeste apartments just up from the square (sorry I don't know what any of the roads/areas are called).

edinburgh
Level Contributor
128 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: highlander pub

Ive heard the highlander is fab and they were doing meal deals when we were in costa teguise. I would recommend vesubio and el mirador ( a bit pricey bit nice )

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: highlander pub

I go here when on holiday a couple of times for dinner and the food is excellent. I also go in most mornings for there fab breakfasts. As somebody said it is part of the Celeste Apartments which is on Avda Islas Canarias(the road that leads down Los Zocos and Las Cucharas) at the top end of the large car park.

5. Re: highlander pub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2010, 02:30
Get answers to your questions about Costa Teguise