We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regarding Gujrat Tourist visit in Diwali vacation.

Regarding Gujrat Tourist visit in Diwali vacation.

We are a middle class budget family of 3 members from MUMBAI and wish to visit Gujrat during end of Diwali Vacation and cover the following places after BHAI DUJ in FOUR days (i.e. from Trij (i.e. 3rd ) onwards) > > > > Gir National Park. Great Rann of Kutch.Dwarka.Somnath.Thol Lake Bird Sanctuary.Mandvi.Marine National Park.Northwest Kutch. In this context I wish to know the following.>>>>

1. How well connected are these above tourist places?

2. Is there a centrally located hygenic Hotel with good & Variety food where I can put up and see all these above places

3. I have heard that till Labh Pacham there no business activity in Gujrat then will my visit be fruitful?

4. What is the budget I can expect to cover up all the above? Not necessary that the vehicles or Hotels should be airconditioned or have FIVE***** facilities.

5. Can you provide me with an iternary of how to cover up all the places?

1 reply
Devpur Kutch
Destination Expert
for Gujarat
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Regarding Gujrat Tourist visit in Diwali vacation.

Hello and welcome to Trip Advisor.

The places that you wish to cover are connected well as the roads are good. But, Gujarat is a very large State and the distances very long. Till Labh Pancham the shops are not open and so you could keep the shopping planned in the later days.

Start with Gir. Take a train to Veraval and visit Somnath and Gir National Park. Please book the permits online www.girlion.in Spend two nights here.

There is an overnight train from Veraval to Dwarka. Spend a night here or two nights if you wish to also cover Narara Marine National Park.

Jamnagar to Bhuj there are buses and you could book them www.redbus.in or www.gsrtc.in

Break your stay in Kutch with one night for Bhuj & Bhujodi. One night for Rann and Kalo Dungar. One night for Lakhpat, Narayansarovar and Koteshwar. One night to visit Mandvi. In all this is a 9N / 10D itinerary that you should consider.

Have a good trip.

Reply to: Regarding Gujrat Tourist visit in Diwali vacation.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted