We are a middle class budget family of 3 members from MUMBAI and wish to visit Gujrat during end of Diwali Vacation and cover the following places after BHAI DUJ in FOUR days (i.e. from Trij (i.e. 3rd ) onwards) > > > > Gir National Park. Great Rann of Kutch.Dwarka.Somnath.Thol Lake Bird Sanctuary.Mandvi.Marine National Park.Northwest Kutch. In this context I wish to know the following.>>>>
1. How well connected are these above tourist places?
2. Is there a centrally located hygenic Hotel with good & Variety food where I can put up and see all these above places
3. I have heard that till Labh Pacham there no business activity in Gujrat then will my visit be fruitful?
4. What is the budget I can expect to cover up all the above? Not necessary that the vehicles or Hotels should be airconditioned or have FIVE***** facilities.
5. Can you provide me with an iternary of how to cover up all the places?