We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

Which Rose Hall hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edison, NJ
Level Contributor
38 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

We just booked a 4 day vacation at Hilton Rose Hall Resort. I would like to find out if anyone knows what type of water sports (motorized and non-motorized) are offered by the hotel and what is included in the "all-inclusive"?

I am aware of the water park (main reason I chose this hotel compared to some others) though.

Also, we are vegetarians (no sea food but dairy ok) and would like to know if anyone knows about vegetarian choices or we will just end up eating pasta every day.

Thanks in advance

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
198 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

They have sailboats, wind surfing and kayaks. The motorized water sports are done by a contractor so they are not included but the have inner tube like things that they tow you on.

As for the food they have a lot of choices many are vegetarian. They will accommodate anything you want just ask them.

Edison, NJ
Level Contributor
38 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

Thanks for useful info.

Is it easy (as in walk-in) to get the sailboats, kayaks etc or one needs to strategize (book early, pay tips to someone etc.). We are going in the week leading to the Easter Sunday. I am hoping to enjoy these while rest of the family is enjoying resort amenities.

Wyoming
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

Usually no problems booking the water sports. Just go to the counter and let them know you are interested.

Edison, NJ
Level Contributor
38 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

Thank you.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
198 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

The sailboats and non motorized stuff is all walk up on the beach by the pool. We did not have to wait more than a few minutes and we were there at Christmas and the place was packed.

6. Re: Hilton Rose Hall - Water sports + food question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2014, 00:16