We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Hyatt Zilara

Glen Head, New York
Level Contributor
818 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at Hyatt Zilara

When we travel we need excellent wifi due to business reasons. Can anyone tell me how the wifi has been at the Hyatt Zilara?

Deb

Mentioned in this post
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
3,172 Reviews
Jamaica
Lake Lanier, GA
Level Contributor
216 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Hyatt Zilara

I needed it for business reasons as well, I think it depends on your building. It worked on our balcony but not in our room (we were in one of the new rooms on the Zilara side.) Usually if I walked towards the Ziva side I had much better coverage. Now it wasn't super fast, but I did see some people Facetiming in the lobby area.

Houston
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Hyatt Zilara

We were at Zilara last week, staying in the renovated Ritz building, and the WiFi was good, other than having to re-log in every 24 hours. We didn't try to stream any movies or anything like that, but performance was fine for VoIP calls.

3. Re: Wifi at Hyatt Zilara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2016, 00:16