We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

street parking charges

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
street parking charges

hi, can anyone help . i am going to be parking in la linea early may 2017. How much is street parking and can i use my blue badge in the disabled bays. Are the disabled bays free all day ? Not sure if my blue badge works in spain same as it does in uk . thanks in advance for the help.

4 replies to this topic
2 posts
1. Re: street parking charges

I am going to be in La Linea next month. It is unfortunate that you did not get a response for your travel needs but could you tell about your experience with street/residential parking? It sounds like a have the same challenges you did with where to park my rental when in town.

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,061 posts
1 review
2. Re: street parking charges

Apologies, I did not see this question when it was first posted.

It is a few years since we have parked on the main boulevard which runs parallel with the sea at La Linea but I don't remember it being very expensive. If it had been my hubby would have had a good moan. In answer to Alison's other question, yes you can indeed use your blue badge in Spain. Current badges have an EU logo on them. However, you will come across disabled bays outside houses where there is a vehicle registration number on the adjacent sign. You should not park in these as they are specific to that vehicle and no other.

Saludos. Lindsay

Edited: 20 November 2017, 18:55
2 posts
3. Re: street parking charges

Thanks so much for the help.

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,061 posts
1 review
4. Re: street parking charges

You're welcome Matt.

Lindsay

Reply to: street parking charges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Linea de la...