We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Tarifa

St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Bus to Tarifa

I can't find a bus to take me from La Linea to Tarifa on 6th December -Comes website will not accept that date

bryan.scott@tiscali.co.uk

3 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
58,155 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Bus to Tarifa

Comes only sell tickets for their long distance services a month in advance but you can see the general timetable for direct services at http://www.tgcomes.es/horarios_33.htm

For other and much more frequent local buses requiring a change at Algeciras you will need to fish around in ctmcg.com/index.php/…informacion-grafica routes M120 and M150

Edited: 21 October 2018, 03:37
St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Bus to Tarifa

I have decided to use the M-120 local bus to Algeciras and get the FRS ferry to Tangier Med -its now all booked O K

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
292 reviews
3. Re: Bus to Tarifa

Just to add in case others are planning. Comes bus would be best idea however the online booking process has always been problematical and if I was travelling would just get the bus at time required and pay either at the ticket window if open or driver.

The bus would also call in at San Bernado bus station in Algeciras on its say to Tarifa.

Reply to: Bus to Tarifa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Linea de la...