We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

left luggage lockers in La Linea bus station?

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
57 posts
16 reviews
left luggage lockers in La Linea bus station?

Are there lockers to store luggage at the La Linea bus station? (Looking at a day trip to Gibraltar in between two other locations.) ... If so, are the lockers safe? I'll probably have a big backpacker's backpack and a duffel bag.

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
292 reviews
1. Re: left luggage lockers in La Linea bus station?

There are lockers in the bus station that accept coins. As to whether they are 'safe' or not - who knows the answer to that ? There is also an internet and international phone shop. The bus station is pretty modest and has a couple of ticket windows for bus tickets. The local bus goes around to Algeciras and some long distance buses come and go.

andalucia
Level Contributor
78 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: left luggage lockers in La Linea bus station?

Last time I used one of the lockers they were token operated and you had to get your stuff out at something like 10pm, if left overnight it would be removed.

I'd think they are safe, but don't leave any real valuables in them just in case.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
292 reviews
3. Re: left luggage lockers in La Linea bus station?

Andy - you are correct - I never used one but took a note of them in case of future need, and yes I think they are token operated but not sure where you buy the token. Somewhere within the bus station itself no doubt. perhaps the newsagent/tobacco shop.

4. Re: left luggage lockers in La Linea bus station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2011, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about La Linea de la...
More La Linea de la Concepcion Topics